Built By Nurses, For Nurses
- Clinical Management
- Professional Role
Abdomen, Musculoskeletal, Newborn, Chest, Dermatology, Neurology, Vascular, Genitourinary, Head
Upper Gastrointestinal Series (UGI), Hepatobiliary scan (HIDA), Gastric Emptying Study (GES), Ultrasound, Esophagram, MRI
Foundation to assess, diagnose and manage the care of client systems
Patient-Centered care, Scope of Practice, Research
Your study partner as you prepare for your FNP boards.
Practice QuestionsBased on past ANCC & AANP exams; developed by experts
MnemonicsThe most comprehensive list on the market
TerminologyMaster the definitions of must-know nursing terms
QuizzesUnique questions across all categories
My ProgressTrack your progress with detailed statistics
Our PromisePass or get double your money back
Prepare with hundreds of practice questions
Our 900+ practice questions are based on actual past exams and are available on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Understand the correct and incorrect answers
Know why you got an answer wrong, thanks to detailed explanations with photos.
Track your progress
Celebrate your strengths and focus in on your weaknesses with our detailed statistics.
What our FNP Mastery users are saying?
FNP Mastery is an excellent study tool for your boards. Lots of practice questions, quizzes and even some helpful study strategies. It's a great investment!
FNP Mastery is a great review to use for reinforcement of concepts. I took the AANP exam today and passed on the first try, thanks to FNP Mastery
Passed ANCC FNP boards! FNP Mastery was extremely helpful. I loved the fact that I could do questions anywhere.
This examination includes four types of questions: 1) multiple choice 2) multiple response 3) drag and drop and 4) hot spot. Most of the test questions are multiple choice. As of May 22, 2019, there are 175 questions on the exam. 150 of these are scored, and 25 are pretest questions. Four hours is allotted to complete exam and check-in process.
1. Foundations for Advanced Practice (64 questions, 37%) A. Advanced Physiology/Pathophysiology Across the Lifespan *Etiologies, abnormal findings, and clinical manifestations of disease B. Advanced Pharmacology For Treating Patients Across the Lifespan *Pharmacologic action and physiologic response C. Advanced Health/Physical Assessment Across the Lifespan *Comprehensive database, risk assessment, correlating signs and symptoms and disease D. Clinical Prevention and Population Health for Improvement of Outcomes *Community health, epidemiology, population-based health policy E. Research Methodology *Integrating research and evidence, critiquing and interpreting findings F. Informatics *Technology, documentation, and legal/ethical issues 2. Professional Practice (30 questions, 17%) A. Leadership, Advocacy, and Inter-professional Collaboration *Interdisciplinary team, collaboration, communication, conflict B. Quality Improvement and Safety *Continuous Quality Improvement, risk assessment, systems thinking in error prevention C. Healthcare Economics, Policy, and Organizational Practices *Relationship between regulatory bodies and practice, organizational structures and systems, health policy and economics D. Scope and Standards of Practice *Legal scope, regulatory guidelines, referrals, legal issues 3. Independent Practice (81 questions, 46%) A. Health Promotion and Maintenance Across the Lifespan *Anticipatory guidance for normal growth and development, disease progression, and palliative/end-of life care; primary, secondary, and tertiary preventative health including screenings and interventions; behavioral modifications B. Illness and Disease Management *Clinical guidelines and standards of care, complications, comorbidities, pharmacology, interventions, plan of care, patient teaching, patient outcomes C. Care of Diverse Populations *Culturally competent care, social determinants of health D. Translational Science/Evidence-Based Practice *Interpreting and critiquing evidence, critical inquiry E. Advanced Diagnostic Reasoning/Critical Thinking *Differential diagnosis through advanced pathophysiology and assessment, laboratory, diagnostics, procedural interventions, pharmacology, decision-making, patient-centered care
Traditional textbook learning is highly inefficient because it treats all information as equally important. For a task as enormous as the FNP exam, you must focus on important content instead of trying to learn everything. Some topics should be skipped while others should be read in the first order of priority. FNP mastery used data mining software as well as firsthand accounts to meticulously research what matters most for the FNP exam.
Mnemonics are methods to organize, group and condense information into smaller packets that are easier to recall. The use of mnemonics is essential for a test that has so much content to remember. FNP Mastery has hundreds of mnemonics that appear alongside questions for easy use. Users are able to customize their favorite mnemonics into an organized list to prepare for the FNP exam.
Taking the FNP exam is not just about knowing facts. It is also about the strategies you use to study and those you draw from on test day. Learning by using various study techniques via smart devices in 10-20 minutes can give a higher yield use of time than 2 hours of random studying.
We are constantly enriching our products to ensure you have everything you need to successfully prepare for the exam. If there are any changes to the test, we will be ready months before they take effect. Even better, you get all of these changes for free. As long as your device is connected to a network (Data or WiFi), the app will reach out to our system and grab any updates.
Our nursing suite of mobile study solutions was developed with input from nursing educators and professionals. Our experts continually research the content components, blueprint percentages, structure, and styles released by AANP and AANC. They stay abreast of exam changes so that our study programs are up-to- date and relevant.
- 880+ exam-like questions with explanations and pictures
- 180+ quiz questions
- 300+ terminology flashcards
- Content-based on past FNP questions
- Detailed test-taking and study strategies